Trogear SAS (Trogear) warrants the goods manufactured or sold by it to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years, and unless otherwise stated, from the date of purchase by the original purchaser except that:
- This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been improperly fitted, improperly maintained, altered, abused or used in any application for which it was not intended.
- This warranty shall not apply for damage resulting from corrosion, ultra violet degradation or wear and tear.
- This warranty shall not apply if the product was used in conditions that exceed the product’s performance specifications, safe working loads or other than cruising or recreational use.
- AS-25: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1000 ft2 (93 m2), Code 0 800 ft2 (75 m2) / SWL: 2100 lbs
- AS-30 (discontinued model June 2018): Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1000 ft2 (93 m2), Code 0 800 ft2 (75 m2) / SWL: 2100 lbs
- AS-30R: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1500 ft2 (140 m2), Code 0 1200 ft2 (111 m2) / SWL: 3000 lbs
- AS-40: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2000 ft2 (186 m2), Code 0 1600 ft2 (150 m2) / SWL: 4000 lbs.
- AS-50: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2200 ft2 (204 m2), Code 0 1760 ft2 (165 m2) / SWL: 4400 lbs
- Trogear’s liability shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its discretion, of the defective goods.
- Trogear requires return of any damaged goods for inspection. This warranty shall not apply if goods are not returned upon request from Trogear SAS.
Trogear shall not be liable for:
- Any loss of anticipated turnover or profit or indirect, consequential or economic loss;
- Damages, costs or expenses payable to any third party;
- Any damage to yachts or equipment;
- Death or personal Injury (unless caused by Trogear’s negligence).
(updated June 7, 2018)